We offer a safe, stimulating and nurturing experience at the UU World of Children. Our program was started in September 1997 because of our commitment to diversity and the Montessori philosophy of teaching for the Greenville community.
• Children ages 3, 4, 5 & 6 are welcome at the UU World of Children, our students learn in a mixed age environment, where they often teach each other.
• Healthy snacks are served twice a day, and beverages (milk or water) are supplied.
• Children bring their own lunches.
• Children must be completely independent when using the bathroom before attending The UU World of Children.
• The UU World of Children admits applicants without regard to race, creed, gender or economic status.
• All non-kindergarten children take a nap in the afternoon.
• We are in a new space specifically designed for our school.
• Our hours are 7:00 am until 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday, during the academic year and 7:30-5:30 during the summer months.